Students should apply for grants for higher education during their last year at school (information from their school or from their regional academy).

The Crous manages contributions given by the Ministry of Education. Students can obtain information and apply for a grant on the CROUS Paris website.

Foreign students should apply to the authorities in their country of origin or to the French Embassy.